Thursday, February 10, 2011

Real Moms

I decided to start this blog as a resource for Real Moms to look to for advice, stories, meal ideas, saving tricks and just a plain old laugh now and then.  I named my blog Real Mom of Rural County (Real Housewives of Orange County) with reality t.v. in mind and actually had several other ideas for a title that could pertain to motherhood...

1.Survivor Mom (Survivor)
2. Mom vs. Child (Man vs. Wild)
3. Hell's Kitchen (Hell's Kitchen)
4. American's Next Top Mom (America's Next Top Model)
5. Clean My House (Pimp My Ride)
6. Deadliest Glare (Deadliest Catch)
7. The Amazing Race to Get Everything Done (The Amazing Race)
8. What Not to Wear (What Not to Wear)....once we became mom's I know we've all left the house in less than appealing attire a time or two!
9.  The Real World/Motherhood Challenge (The Real World/Road Rules Challenge)
10. Beauty and the Man the Kids Call Dad (Beauty and the Geek)

Motherhood is a wild and crazy ride and I think we function best in packs so let's stick together and share the knowledge, tips and tricks we've learned and make navigating the unchartered waters of motherhood a bit more enjoyable!

There will be much more to come but I want to leave you today with a quote I heard on the radio this morning:  "The biggest risk is not taking one at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment